Each new year brings with it so much potential, doesn't it? It seems like the slate can be wiped clean, and we can begin a fresh start, even without resolutions, which I loathe, the years holds a lot of potential. It will be what each of us make it, I suppose. I read a blog where the author wrote a list of things she would like to do in January. She had a lot she wanted to accomplish, and I commend her for it, but just reading the list wore me out! But she had a good idea, in that she said when you write down on paper you can check off as accomplished, and then things get done. So I decided to try her idea, but make the list shorter, smaller bites, so to speak, and perhaps I too can get things done. Her list motivated me, perhaps something I write, may motivate you. As Christians, we are here to help one another grow, and I can do that, then I have accomplished one of my long-term goals (note: I see a difference between a goal and a resolutio...
Comments